TheBanyanTree: OOPS!!! Border correction!!!! 25-06-03

Woofie woofie at woofess.com
Wed Jun 25 03:07:19 PDT 2003

Howdy Woof's Victims,

  Yesserday I made the state of Victoria a lot bigger than it actually
  is, by sticking its border onna edge of Wagga Wagge...only one of
  youse noticed me gaff...me mate ChickenMan who used ter live onna
  border at Albury. McManly-the-Pedantically-Insufferable completely
  lost his opportunity ter correct me (like he allus loves doin, seein
  as he lives onna wrong side of the Spit Bridge in Sinny from where I
  used ter live) and all them Victorians has been
  cheering  and carryin orn all day, about all their extry land.

  [Now..I doan spect youse Mercans ter have noticed me mistake seein
  as youse lot doan know there is any land west of Alasky or
  Hawaii..and most of youse ain't sure Hawaii ain't jes a pipe
  dream:)]

  This gaff of mine was most heinous, cuz a filly should be doin her
  level best ter reduce the size of Victoria and be squishin all them
  bleedin Victorians and Melbournites into a smaller
  space...hmm..would be nice if we could confine the bleeders ter
  their sewerage ponds south of Melbourne:))

  Well..anyways terday I drove ter Wagga Wagga Wagga Wagga ( I know
  how ter pronounce it but I dunno when ter stop) ter see some
  photography mates...thankfully, it ain't anywheres near the
  Victorian border...hmm..come ter that it ain't near anywheres
  anyways...it is jes sort of plonked there inna middle of nowhere,
  cuz someone thot it was a nice place ter stick a airforce base or
  summat...as well as a gas station..cuz there ain't many gas stations
  between it and Adelaide..Adelaide is another one of them places that
  was jes plonked there, ter be a button/thumb tack thingy ter hold
  the continent down inna middle of the ocean....yer has all seen them
  thumbtack thingies on maps...they is either round thumbtacks fer
  small ones, or square ones fer big ones...they acts like fasteners
  to stop land floatin around inna sea and collidin wid other lumps of
  land.

  Afore thumbtacks was invented, all them lumps of land used ter
  collide wid each other and buckle atta edges...these lumps of land
  was called Goonwanaland (or summat like that) and all the crumpled
  up bits created them big mountain ranges and stuff.

  Now alla continents is fastened down ter stop em floatin around and
  all them mountains, like the Rockies, is all crumbling down, wot
  means that folks woan have ter climb high altitudes ter git from A
  to B.

  We ain't gort any tall mountains in Orstralia, cuz we was the ones
  wot invented thumbtacks inna fust place:))

  OK..I is goin now, cuz I has a cold and I gotta recover enuff ter go
  skiing.....and I doan wanna talk about drivin home ter Canberra onna
  Hume Hwy....I hates that hwy...it is allus full of manic psychopath
  truck drivers, who enjoy squishin cars....

--
Best regards,
 Woofie                          mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02