TheBanyanTree: The Elusive Mince

MartyV gourmet at chisp.net
Fri Dec 26 13:04:40 PST 2003

Mike Pimgleton, you are baaaaaaad!

To the rest of you: Sorry, I didn't get to my computer in time to wish each
and everyone the  BEST Holidays there ever were!

Mike, I guess that includes you, too! - But stay away from pumpkins and
their pies, because as everyone knows Pumpkins are from Mars! Apples, being
smaller (and cuter) are, of course, from Venus, and much more edible.

...and to those friends across the sea in Merry Olde you know where: Happy
Boxing Day!

MartyV

This mailbox protected from junk email by Matador