TheBanyanTree: A Special Request

Sheri Baity crowfly at ptd.net
Tue Dec 9 10:42:47 PST 2003

For those of you who emailed me privately asking me "What" was a YB...
well... smiles

It's not a "What", it's more like a "Who".  Thank You Alice for extending a
blue feather for all here in the tree to breath in, savor and hold dear.

So from now on for those who wonder... Thanks to Alice... You don't have to
wonder anymore.

This is a YB aka Youngblood aka Nanci Brasket.  Long she will live, right
here in this big ole Banyan Tree.

Crow

http://www.coldnosed.com/farmstyle.htm