TheBanyanTree: Blessings from Above

alf at io.com alf at io.com
Mon Dec 8 08:23:11 PST 2003

:)

OK so I'm just a tad behind (months - years ?)
I love you all anyway and think about you all the time.
I'm doin the all night thing (8hrs) 7 days a week still.
Draggin my ass from one day into the next without ever knowing what day it
is I'm doin. Time just slips away somehow -
Anyway - after reading this -

>At   2:27 PM 10/29/3 -0500, Sheri Baity wrote:>Today was a trying day with
>>fears which in turn created strength like the Phoenix Rising.

I could'nt help but stick my head out the knot hole and say hey to all my
spoon fed friends! :)
I'm still here. I'm doin OK. Just chasin my butt around in circles and at
this point I am beginning to doubt the worth of this little endeavor.
I figure the next six months will be the deciding factor.
I'll either be doin it or be done in. ha ha
If I survive - I'll let you know how it turned out. ha ha ha ha

>and stuck to the bumper, right above the key hole was a tiny feather.  A white
>>feather with the end tinted Blue.  I immediately picked it up and kissed the
>>end of it as I held it up to the sky and said, "Thank You my dear YB!  This
>is >my very first blue feather ever.  I Love You and I will be sure to get
>right >home and tell the tree that YB says Hey!"
>
>So there you have it, no matter what beliefs you have, what religion you have,
>>YB's checking in to give her two and a half cents from Heaven.

Not Heaven !!!!!!
Blue feathers don't come from heaven :)
Blue feathers are magic.

YB is now roaring through "the great wide open" (on her Tangerine Harley).
Our spirit world is not a seperate place from this universe -
Life energy does not go away - it just changes forms.
Check out the Aurora Borealis for example (or the movie "Powder")  :)
It wraps itself around us, we breathe it in with every breath.

Of course . . . another theroy might be -
ashes to ashes, dust to dust, dead is dead,
and if we return to that from which we came - "the Void" awaits.

But for YB - and me (and many other fine folks)
It damn sure ain't ever gonna be called Heaven!

Heaven is for "Christians" only - don't cha know? ha ha ha
And since I ain't one - I therefore spend my life largely offended by the
pompous arrogance and absolute idiocy of many of those who claim the title.
And who generally suffer from the "my daddy is better than your daddy" syndrome.

(Not those christians who are my friends of course - my friends are smarter
than the rest of the group.)  :)  They have somehow managed to maintain the
ability to think for themselves - in spite of all the brainwashing they
undergo as a member of their chosen support group.

But THAT is a subject of another story - not this one.

SO - Hail to Blue Feathers and the blessings they bring :)
 "Solid proof" of God's existence :) Amen!!!

You go gurl!!!!!!!!

love everlasting,
alice

P.S.
Two things that can not be shared in a group of diverse individuals.
1. Religion
2. Politics
Somebody's feathers are gonna get ruffled.

But, hey - count me in for the free-fer-all.
Ya'll know how I love a good brawl.
Especially if it's spiced with controversy.

God is pro choice.
(He gave us free will)
and the freedom to pay the consequences for those choices - of course.
But, nonetheless - the Freedom/Right to choose for ourselves.

There can be no freedom OF religion
without freedom FROM religion.

There are no infidels.
Everyone is a believer.

Life (human) begins with the first breath
(Genesis 2:7 . . . and man became a living soul)

and it ends with the last.
(no postcards from anyone yet - to refute this theory.)
still waiting :) It could happen!!!!!

Merry HO HO and Happy New Year to Everybody :)

	    ~*~
 	~*~alf~*~
~*~@io.com~*~

"I once tried to save a cat whom the dogs had chased up a tree.
Some of us simply prefer our own hell over someone else's good intentions.
I still have the scars to prove it."
                                                                         alice