TheBanyanTree: Website Developers

Spoonoid at cs.com Spoonoid at cs.com
Tue Aug 26 05:53:02 PDT 2003

Spoonoids:

    Do we have any Website Developers among us who need a little extra work?
The ideal candidate will own and know how to use a program like Dreamweaver,
and have a portfolio of work to demonstrate his or her skill. If you think you
might be interested in supplementing your income, or know somebody who would,
please contact me off-list. Thanks! (And my apologies for not making this more
of a story, but there's certainly a story in the background of why I would
post this appeal for help.)

Later, John.