TheBanyanTree: Pepe le Who?

WolfSinger wolfljsh at insightbb.com
Sat Apr 12 15:34:11 PDT 2003

On 12 Apr 2003 , SarahAnne Hazlewood made this statement:

> Does tomato juice really work?  And what if it's not
> actually skunk?  Then will the tomato juice help, or
> will I just smell like "dead-thing parmesano"?

Hmmm.  I was just gonna send this to you, Sash, but I thought that
there might be others who would need to know.

No, tomato juice doesn't really work very well.  Dead-thing parmesano
is a pretty good description.  Not to mention a red bathroom.

There is a product (this is not an advertisment for this product -
necessarily....) called "Skunk-off" that actually works, and it smells
way better than skunk/tomato juice.  Kinda citrusy.  It will even work
if the scent is not so much skunk as it is "dead-thing-waller".

One memorable trip to Cumberland Falls with the shelties, the dumber of
the two found a lovely dead fish, which she promptly rolled gleefully
on.  Several times.  By the time I noticed her, she was completely
covered with dead fish stink.  I dipped her in the river, which she
decided was not nearly as fun as rolling in the dead fish, and we threw
her in the back of the car.  Oh stop, it was a hatch-back, I didn't put
her in the trunk!

THAT was a *LONG* trip home...

But Skunk-Off did the trick.  Hey, it's only three thirty there, the
pet shops should still be open - run get it quick!

:o)

On 12 Apr 2003 , Terri made this statement:

> I head back to the bathroom with Jasper.  A bottle of dishwashing
> liquid, a big box of baking soda, and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide.

Ooohh... I hadn't ever heard this before, but I bet it does work!

I'll have to remember that to tell clients!

Wolfie
wolfljsh at insightbb.com
http://home.insightbb.com/~wolfljsh/index.html